1. Nature of the services offered on this website
We give no warranty for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. We will not generally accept any claims against us on grounds of legal liability in relation to material damage and non-material damage caused by the use or failure to use the information presented or by the use of erroneous and incomplete information.
All offers are subject to confirmation and are non-binding. We expressly reserve the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or to change, supplement or cancel the entire services on offer, without any separate announcement, or to suspend publication from time to time or to stop publication altogether.
2. References and links
Despite careful scrutiny of the contents of external links, we assume no liability for their contents. This is the sole responsibility of the operators of the websites in question. We have no influence on the present and future design of the linked websites nor on their contents. We therefore expressly distance ourselves from the contents of all linked pages that are changed after the link has been created. This applies to all links and references on our own website and to entries made by third parties in our guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. The provider of the page to which the reference has been made bears sole liability for illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents and, in particular, for damage resulting from the use or failure to use information presented in this way. The party who merely refers to the publication in question by means of links bears no liability.
3. Copyright and trademark law
All brands and trademarks mentioned on the website and, if applicable, protected by third parties are entirely subject to the applicable trademark law and the rights of ownership of the registered owners in question. The mere mention of a name does not imply that the brand in question is not protected by third-party rights. We retain full copyright in relation to the published items that we have prepared. It is not permitted to duplicate or use such artwork, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications unless we have given our explicit consent.
4. Data protection
Personal data, such as name, address, telephone number and email address, which we collect and administrate in the course of our web activities in all countries in which we have websites are subject to national data protection and data security laws. You yourself decide whether or not you wish to disclose personal data, such as in response to an enquiry or similar. In general your data will only be sent by email to the intended email address and will not be stored. We will only use your personal data in order to answer your enquiry, to process your order or to provide you with special information or quotes.
In order to cultivate our customer relations it may still be necessary:
- for us to store and process your personal data,
- for us (or a third party acting on our behalf) to use this data in order to inform you of the services we offer. Stored data may be altered, deleted or blocked at any time in response to an application sent by email. No user profiles will be created, neither with nor without reference to any person. We will naturally respect your wishes if you do not wish to provide us with your personal data in order to support our customer relations. When you visit our website we will automatically collect information for our web statistics. This data is not allocated to any specific person, (e.g. IP address, Internet browser and operating system, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average length of time spent on the website, pages visited). The data will only be analysed in anonymous form. We use this information in order to assess the attractiveness of our website and to improve its contents. Measures are taken to guarantee the security of your personal data. Your data will be conscientiously protected against loss, destruction, corruption, manipulation and unauthorised access or unauthorised disclosure. Our websites contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the data protection strategies or contents of these other websites.
5. Validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be understood as part of the internet services, which refer to this page. If parts or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely in conformity with current law, this shall not affect the remaining parts of this document in terms of their contents and their validity.
Issue 9 July 2009
© Synventive Molding Solutions GmbH