eGate® electric valve gate hot runner system features breakthrough technology that takes valve gate hot runner molding to the next level by precisely controlling each valve pin’s position, acceleration, velocity and stroke. The Synventive eGate has been field-proven in numerous applications to eliminate flow lines on multi-gated parts and quickly resolve imbalance issues.
Available with Synventive’s line of small hot runner nozzles, eGate is well-suited for all injection molding applications that require precision and dimensional stability. Specific production/molding applications for eGate can include multi-shot/multi-material applications, sequential/cascading molding and any parts that require premium cosmetic surfaces. It is ideal for use in all electric and clean room environments.
eGate provides numerous advantages over traditional valve gates, including:
- Superior part quality – cosmetic gate quality is improved through valve pin position, acceleration and stroke, and class ‘A’ surface quality can be achieved on sequentially gated parts
- Process repeatability – improved shot-to-shot and part-to-part consistency
- Clean, quiet and energy efficient – ideal for ‘all-electric’ molding, clean rooms and sustainability
- Greater control – provides processors the unique ability to precisely adjust the pin velocity and position, and thus the flow rate out of each nozzle gate at any time during the fill process
- Process monitoring – data gathered and monitored for real-time pin position
- Ease of service – quick start-up and high up-time
Combined with the eGate controller with eGate Shop software, this hot runner system offers unparalleled control and monitoring of the open and closed positions of the valve pins within 0.01mm, as well as velocities and accelerations. Key features of eGate controller and eGate Shop include:
- Ability to set, control and monitor opening and closed valve pin positions within 0.01mm, as well as velocities and accelerations, resulting in improved gate quality and quicker closing of the valve pin
- Controller available in 8-zone configurations, for use up to 64 individual zones of control
- Pendant control available for ‘on-the-fly’ remote valve pin adjustment
To view a recent testimonial, please click here: eGate testimonial
Please contact us for more information, or view the brochure below.